FAQS: Printing

Not all FAQs displayed, search or browse for more.

How do I pay for print jobs or reformatting projects?

Print costs are posted on your UM account. If you wish to pay cash or with a credit card, the Circulation Desk can process the payment.

Interdepartmental requests must be accompanied by an IDR. The Media Lab will provide an invoice if needed. Please contact the Media Lab to coordinate this transaction.

Powered by SubjectsPlus