The English and American Literature collection is one of the largest and most widely used in the libraries. The collection includes works of literature, criticism, biography, reference resources, and digital copies of primary texts published before 1900. Strengths of the collection include Caribbean, Early Modern, Ethnic, Transnationalism, Irish Modernism, World Literatures, and Translational Studies.
To get to the stacks, you must go to the 2nd floor of Richter Library. If you are getting off of the elevator, make a right. If you take the stairs, proceed straight toward the elevators and take a left. The stacks elevators will located down the hall; look for the hanging sign that reads "Stacks Elevators".
Reach out to our Digital Scholarship team for resources, training, and consultation services regarding all manner of DH projects. Find more information on the Data Services homepage or browse the list of experts to schedule a consultation.
DH Commons is a forum for scholars to collaborate and individuals to gain access to otherwise remote materials.
- ENG 106: Australian Literature and Culture
- ENG 106: Churchill on War and Peace
- ENG 106: Dreams of Self/Other
- ENG 106: Food Studies (Komis)
- ENG 106: Relationships in the Digital Age
- ENG 106: Social Justice
- ENG 106: The American Dream
- ENG 485: American Literature: 1945 to the Present
- English Literature: Graduate Studies
- Intensive English Program