Peer Research Consultants can help you with:
- Developing search strategies
- Finding scholarly resources
- Creating and managing citations
- Facilitating meetings with other experts in the Learning Commons
Peer Research Consultants are located in the Learning Commons on the first floor of Otto G. Richter Library on the Coral Gables campus.
Stop by, book an appointment, or call us at 305-284-4722.
To access research help on all three campuses, check out our Ask a Librarian service.
Welcome to the KIN 260: Orthopedic Assessment Research Guide! This page on the Kinesiology guide is specifically designed to assist with students in KIN 260. Think of it as a one-stop-shop for all your research needs. Take a look through this page and other tabs throughout the Kinesiology guide for research help.
If you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to Ask a Librarian!
- PEDro has been informing physiotherapy practice for over 21 years. It is a free database of over 49,000 trials, reviews and guidelines evaluating physiotherapy interventions.