2) Click on "Register Now" red tab located at the top of the page on the right side.
3) Register for your instructor account. An instructor account will allow you to search for case studies, print them for your personal use, and select the cases for your Course Pack.
4) If you have difficulty in setting up a Course Pack, contact Harvard Business Publishing (24x7) at: 800.545.7685
They will assist you in developing the course pack for your students and provide you with a link that can be inserted in Blackboard or your course syllabus.
NOTE: Students will only pay $4.25/case study if purchased through a course pack. Cases not purchased via a course pack will be sold at HBP's retail price.
For assistance call: 781.239.5884
Available: Monday - Friday from 9 am to 4 pm
Carnegie Mellon University - CMU explains the importance of case studies in the classroom.
Stanford University - discusses how the case method can be used in various subject disciplines and produce collaborative learning.
Available: Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST)
Distribution permissions - for questions relating to reproducing Darden cases for use in the classroom, instructors must contact 800.246.3367. If email communication is preferred, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a faculty member and would like to review an e-format preview copy, contact, email@example.com
- International Journal of Management Cases (IJMC)
- Journal of Business Case Studies
- Journal of Business Ethics Education (J.B.E.E.)
- Journal of Case Studies
- Journal of the International Academy for Case Studies
- MENA journal of business case studies
- SAGE Research Methods Cases 1
- South Asian Journal of Business & Management Cases
(May 16 - Aug. 28, 2022)
Business Research Desk via Zoom
(resumes Aug. 29 - Dec. 7, 2022)
Mon. to Fri.. from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For a full list of the UM Libraries' online services, click here.
MHBS Faculty & Students FAQs
Undergraduate & Graduate Essentials